We work along side of you and in a step-by-step process which begins with:
- Registration; and
- Prompt follow-up and honest feedback from one of our recruiting managers
Additional feedback includes prospective job / employer information, plus a significant amount of practical guidance
(see our Career Resources link), that you can use in:
- Resume Design: Tips and Templates
- Interview Preparation
- Career Decisions
- Job Transition
- Relocation Resources
NOTE: A complete Online Registration with up-to-date resume is required for us to be able to work with you. It’s a critical and insightful first step, and suggests that you are serious about working constructively with us. The estimated completion time is 20 minutes. That may seem long, but it actually saves many hours of your time and ours right from the start by wisely focusing our efforts on your behalf and on jobs that truly make the most sense for you personally.
We know that you desire:
a proactive, confidential, trusted, professional ally to keep you top-of-mind and invite you to consider truly smart, well-screened job opportunities that are in the best interest of you and your family and make sense given your unique experience, attributes, interests, and goals.
Belcher & Associates gives you:
- 10+ years of experience in refining our integrity-driven professional services firm and consistently delivering positive results. We can be counted on as the experts at our business recruiting in the areas of accounting, finance, tax, business advisory, …
- Prompt feedback : Like you, we don’t like to waste time either! In fact, we maintain a high rate of placing top performing candidates with employers of choice. It’s what we do and we’re good at it. We’re honest, direct, thorough, courteous, and personal. We treat people the way we too like to be treated. It’s really that simple.
- Experienced eyes and ears in the daily employment marketplace . We work well with both active and passive candidates, and speak with hiring managers throughout each business day, so when we follow-up with a professional and invite that candidate to consider an employment opportunity, he/she can trust that we have done our homework.
One of the key attributes to our success over the years is that we follow a disciplined and proven approach. Briefly stated, we recognize the critical importance of going beyond the resume. So we first ask the right questions and listen. At Belcher & Associates, we invest time on the front end in order to get to know people with whom we work, and we hope you agree that finding an employment opportunity which is truly a “good fit” for you requires us to do more than merely collect a resume. After all, even a well-written resume is by its very nature only a snapshot of a person’s background, and cannot tell the full story. Therefore, we consider a multitude of factors unique to each person -- each factor necessary in a planned employment search process.